1773 Map of Georgia’s Colonial Parishes
Christ Church, Saint Matthews, St. George, St. Philip, St. John, St. Andrew, and St. James parishes were created by an act of March 15, 1758.
Parishes created in 1765: St. David, St. Patrick, St. Thomas, and St. Mary parishes were created by an act of March 25, 1765.
“Ceded Lands” were added by a Creek-Cherokee treaty of June 1, 1773.
*Note* - this map was created in 1979, but shows the colonial parishes as they were from 1773-1777.
Source: Marion Hemperley