Perry Methodist Church Organized 1826
- Source: David Seibert
- Marker: Perry Methodist Church Organized 1826
- Location: Carroll and Washington Streets, Perry
PERRY METHODIST CHURCH ORGANIZED 1826
The first edifice was erected in 1827 on site which is now Evergreen Cemetery. The second building was located in 1846 on the front half of this square and faced Washington St.
The present sanctuary was built in 1860 - 61 when other half of square was purchased. The annex at the rear was added in 1950 - 51. The educational building was erected in 1960 - 61.
The exterior of sanctuary was re-modeled in 1906 - 07 and the interior, enlarged and re-furnished in 1966 - 67.