Site of Norcross Presbyterian Church
- Source: David Seibert
- Marker: Site of Norcross Presbyterian Church
- Location: Jones Street at Lawrenceville Street, Norcross
SITE OF NORCROSS PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH CIRCA 1899
Originally chartered in 1833 by the Fairview Presbyterian Church of Lawrenceville, the church was originally located at the intersection of Beaver Ruin Road and Hopkins Mill Road on land donated by Thomas H. Jones and was known as the Goshen Presbyterian Church. Reverend John Simpson Wilson was the first pastor and also served the Fairview Church as well. He remained until 1844 when he was succeeded by Dr. James Patterson. Contemplating a union with the Methodist church around the corner, the Goshen church sold their land and building and built the existing facility in 1899. For reasons not recorded the union never materialized. Over time the name “Goshen Church” began to fade and the church became known as the Norcross Presbyterian Church. The church purchased a larger tract of land on Medlock Bridge Road in 1965 and has since relocated.