Hog Mountain Baptist Church
- Source: David Seibert
- Marker: Hog Mountain Baptist Church
- Location: At the church on Hog Mountain Church Rd. just east of the intersection of Ga. 324 and Ga. 124
HOG MOUNTAIN BAPTIST CHURCH ORGANIZED JANUARY 14, 1854
Eleven charter members first met near what was known as the Hog Mountain House eight miles N.E. of Lawrenceville to organize the church. The church was organized by Elder David H. Moncrief and Elder Amos Hadaway.
The first building was erected in 1854 with Rev. Amos Hadaway as Pastor for the first eleven years.
The present building was erected in 1905. The Lawrenceville Association was also constituted here in 1854.