Cassina Garden Club Houses
- Source: David Seibert
- Marker: Cassina Garden Club Houses
- Location: Located at old cabins on Arthur J. Moore Dr, St Simons Island
CASSINA GARDEN CLUB HOUSES
These house were slave cabins on the Gascoigne Bluff section of Hamilton Plantation which was developed in 1793 by James Hamilton into one of the largest estates on St. Simons Island.
Eventually this Gascoigne Bluff area was given to Glynn County for a park honoring the first naval site in America. These cabins were given to the Cassina Garden Club in 1931 for preservation purposes.