Webb Guano House
- Source: David Seibert
- Marker: Webb Guano House
- Location: 21 Milton Avenue, Alpharetta
WEBB GUANO HOUSE circa 1901
James Madison Dodd sold the property, which had been used for a livery stable, to R.J. & J.J. Webb. The Webbs built the first section of the building, called the Webb Guano House. The original structure was of concrete blocks, heavy beams and thick flooring. The property was sold to the Teasleys in 1911, who constructed the second portion of the building called Teasley’s Warehouse. Later Q.A. Wills operated the Wills Warehouse where bales of cotton were bought, stored and sold. In the 1940s Wills opened a chenille factory. It was later occupied by the Lad N’ Dad Slacks Company and The Roswell Company-Alpharetta Division. Frances Byers bought the building in the early 1970s and established the Cotton House Furniture store.