J.J. Webb and Sons Building
- Source: David Seibert
- Marker: J.J. Webb and Sons Building
- Location: 21 N. Main Street, Alpharetta
J.J. WEBB AND SONS BUILDING 1910
J.J. Webb’s two-story brick building housed many businesses including Shirley Brothers store, Milton County Bank, Buren Weatherford Grocery and Bates Grocery. In 1934, C.P. Brady and Sons purchased the building, where they operated a Chevrolet dealership, gasoline station and garage. The structure became known as the Brady Building. At various times from 1910 through the 1940s, the upstairs provided a skating rink, bowling alley, pool and meeting hall.