First Baptist Church of Alpharetta
- Source: David Seibert
- Marker: First Baptist Church of Alpharetta
- Location: 44 Academy Street, Alpharetta
FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF ALPHARETTA circa 1905
In 1903, a group of women who met weekly for prayer and Bible study began collecting offerings. From those collections, the women purchased a sixty by one hundred foot lot and began construction of the First Baptist Church. The project was completed in 1905 and was located in this site.