(Untitled) Palmer Family Cemetery
- Source: David Seibert
- Marker: (Untitled) Palmer Family Cemetery
- Location: Old Ga 74 (Senoia Rd) just east of Ga 74, N of Tyrone
This family cemetery was established October 24, 1845, when Barbara Jane, the infant of John and Barbara Morris Palmer, was burid here. John Palmer acquired the property - lot 116 in the 7th District of Fayette County, Georgia, in October, 1844. Here are buried John Palmer, his wife, their descendants and relatives, including members of the Hobgood, Martin, and Yates families.
This marker was erected in 1961, by the children of Dr. Lewis Martin and Lula Palmer Hobgood.