Upper Lotts Creek Primitve Baptist Church and Cemetery
- Source: David Seibert
- Marker: Upper Lotts Creek Primitve Baptist Church and Cemetery
- Location: Rocky Ford Rd at Westside Rd, Portal
UPPER LOTTS CREEK PRIMITIVE BAPTIST CHURCH AND CEMETERY BULLOCH COUNTY, GEORGIA
Organized circa 1829, the church was originally located at the home of Absolom Parrish and called Parrish Meeting House. Following a fire of the log structure on the Parrish farm, the congregation built a second log structure one and one-half miles west on the bank of Big Lotts Creek. The name was changed to Upper Lotts Creek Primitive Baptist Church. The current church building was constructed in 1881.
The cemetery contains remains of Revolutionary War Soldiers Henry Parrish, John Tillman and Civil War Soldiers Theadore H. Griffin, Zachariah Taylor Deloach, Robert William Deloach, Ephraim H. Edenfield, Griffin W. Parrish and Henry Parrish.
The church and cemetery were listed in the National Register of Historic Places December 4th, 2008