Bryan Neck Missionary Baptist Church
- Source: David Seibert
- Marker: Bryan Neck Missionary Baptist Church
- Location: Located in front of the church at 16525 Bryan Neck Rd (SR 144), Richmond Hill
BRYAN NECK MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH
Organized in 1869, this is the oldest African-American church congregation lower Bryan County. The first structure for the church, a Prayer House, was built in 1870 on this site near the white Presbyterian church (Burnt Church). London Harris, a freedman and spiritual leader of the local black community, was one of the organizers and first pastor for this church. The church was renovated and enlarged with support from Henry Ford at the time the nearby Harbor school was built in 1939.