Historic Pine Log Methodist Church
- Source: David Seibert
- Marker: Historic Pine Log Methodist Church
- Location: Pine Log Rd. (old Ga. 140) and U.S. 411 in northern Bartow County
HISTORIC PINE LOG METHODIST CHURCH
250’ west of this marker stands, Historic Pine Log methodist Church, Cemetery, tabernacle, and Camp Grounds, established in 1834. The oldest Church in continuous use in Cass/Bartow County. this Church area is on the national Register for Historic District.
This sign erected by the Pine Log historical Society and the men’s Club of historic Pine Log United Methodist Church, dedicated to the Glory of God and the Early Settlers of Pine Log Georgia.
*Note - This marker was noted as being down in the summer of 2011. No sign of the post remains. The Marker itself is on the porch of the church