City of White
|Incorporated||August 7, 1919|
|Address||29 West Rocky St. N.E.
White, Georgia 30184
The City of White, Georgia is named for its first Postmaster, James A. White. The original charter is dated August 7th, 1919 as The Town of White. This was amended in 1962 and it became The City of White. White is located in Bartow County in Northwest Georgia.