City of Waverly Hall
|Incorporated||January 1, 1914|
|Address||9108 Ga. Hwy. 85
Waverly Hall, Georgia 31831
Waverly Hall incorporated in 1914. Mostly residential now, the town suffered commercial collapse in the years after the railroad industry left.
Residents know the town for its Village Green, a walking trail built on the railway bed that once ran through the town. Various businesses operate near the trail, and children gather at the trail’s playground, named in honor of Wallace E. “Moses” Marriner, a former Police Chief of the Waverly Hall Police Department.