City of Vienna
|Incorporated||February 8, 1854|
|Address||210 West Union Street|
Vienna, Georgia 31092
Vienna, the county seat of Dooly County, was named after the capital of Austria. Vienna had a history long before its incorporation on February 8, 1854. The city’s original name was Berrien, which was changed in 1840 to Centerville, then later to its current name
The Dooly County courthouse was constructed between 1890 and 1892 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Also, the Georgia Cotton Museum and the Walter F. George Law Museum are two historical places in Vienna.