City of Holly Springs
|Address||100 Hickory Circle
P.O. Box 90
Holly Springs, Georgia 30142
Located just north of Atlanta in the heart of Cherokee County, the City of Holly Springs is a five square mile oasis of friendly neighborhoods, thriving businesses, and wonderful early-twentieth century homes and commercial buildings.
The City was incorporated in 1906, and quickly began building up around a busy train depot established by the L&N Railroad (now the Georgia Northeastern Railway). That depot, now the Holly Springs Community Center, was painstakingly restored by the City in the late 1990’s and is a source of immense civic pride for our local residents.