City of Waco
|Address||85 Atlantic Avenue
Waco, Georgia 30182
The Town of Waco was originally known as Dean and was a small town of about 150 residents. Its name was later changed to Wacoville, and in 1884 it was chartered and the name was changed to Waco.
Waco was formerly known for its cotton and lumber shipments, local millwork and schools.