City of Loganville
|Address||4385 Pecan Street
Loganville, Georgia 30052
The City of Loganville took its name from James Harvie Logan who purchased the original 62.5 acres for $150 at a sheriff’s sale.
Loganville was incorporated in 1887 and had its original limits extending a half mile in every direction. It has continued to grow through the years and today, under the direction of the Mayor and six Council Members, has grown to a population of 10,500.
Loganville is located in Walton and Gwinnett Counties.