Choose another Topic

City of Cave Spring


Incorporated1846
Population1200
Address10 Georgia Avenue
Cave Spring, Georgia 30124
Phone(706) 777-3382
Fax(706) 777-3383
Email
Websitehttp://www.cityofcavespring.com/
CountyFloyd
Description

The City of Cave Spring was incorporated in 1852 after being established in the area around a cave with a spring inside in the 1830’s. This spring continues to produce water to supply the 1450 customers in our distribution system, and many area residents come to the spring at its overflow and fill jugs for their use free of charge. The Georgia School for the Deaf was established here in 1846 and became an attraction for many families with deaf children.