This Day in Georgia History
May 01, 1932
Little White House Dedicated
While visiting Warm Springs, Franklin D. Roosevelt led a dedication ceremony for a new cottage he had built for his stays there. This was the cottage that came to be known as the “Little White House.”
To view a postcard showing the Little White House, see the Digital Library of Georgia.