Georgia 1825 Land Lottery Map
Shown above is a map of the land ceded by the Creeks in the Treaty of Indian Springs (1825) and divided into numbered sections. In 1826, the Georgia General Assembly redesignated each of the five sections with a new county name.
- Source: Redrafting of Hall's 1895 Map of Georgia, Georgia's Office of Secretary of State
© Digital Library of Georgia