Johnstonville Historic District Johnstonville Community Clubhouse Historical Marker
Located at Old Schoolhouse at Johnstonville on Johnstonville Rd
JOHNSTONVILLE HISTORIC DISTRICT
Built in 1915 as the Johnstonville School. The School closed its doors in late 1945 and the building became the Johnstonville Community Clubhouse. The building was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in America on November 2, 2000, along with 7,000 acres in the Johnstonville Militia District.