|Welcome to GeorgiaInfo | What's New | This Day in Georgia History | Instructional Handout Masters | Credits | Photos & Images | Georgia Trivia ||
Date Built: 1858
Architectural Style: Vernacular
Designer: Wesley McGuire, Henderson Wilson, and John Hockenhull
Other Information: An addition to the original 1858 building was constructed in 1958. The old courthouse was renovated in 1989-90.
© Carl Vinson Institute of Government
|©2013 Digital Library of Georgia||UGA | GALILEO | Contact Us|